At LyreBeats we qualify your opinions, and would like to create a friendly and positive environment for anyone. And in order to adhere to that standard, we outline some rules to ensure that your comments will be approved on LyreBeats.
- Be respectful. You respect other opinions and yours are deserved so.
- Stay on topic. If the article is about Bluetooth speaker, please don't talk about car.
- Don't feed the trolls. Please don't show your hatred to other harmful comments.
- Keep it clean. Political views and other pornographic comments are not allowed.
- Don't advertise on our site. It's fine to have a link in your comments but don't overdo it.
- Keep it legal. This isn't a place to violate any laws or to discuss illegal activities, so keep it all legit and above board.
- Privacy. Your personal information on the site will never be shared to others and you should do the same, don't post another's personal information on our site.
- Closed comments. At LyreBeats's discretion, at any time we can close a discussion thread to disallow further comment submissions.
- You should have known. LyreBeats does reserve the right to delete or edit your comments, or to republish your comments on related sites. We do ban members who post spam comments.